1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website operating under the url address: https://normobaric.pl/
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Musubi Sp. z o. o. Żwirki 6, 90-450, Łódź
- The operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes of presenting an offer or information
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator’s systems, and by saving cookie files in the terminal devices (so-called “cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator’s key can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: nazwa.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to recipient groups such as authorized employees and associates who use data to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- Przysługuje Ci prawo żądania od Administratora:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing of interests, rights and freedoms overriding you, in particular the determination, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken involving automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information on forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link data in the form to the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
7. Important marketing techniques